Telling your story so it resonates is one of the most challenging—and important—tasks for any non-profit organization.
What sets you apart? What words will inspire? What images will keep people engaged? How can we motivate action? Which channels should you use, and when?
- Determining key messages
- Training leaders in effective message delivery
- Imagining and executing kick-off, fundraising and celebratory events
- Advising, coaching and executing digital marketing strategies
- Securing coverage in the media
- Producing content in multiple formats
“Rosenfield Consulting has demonstrated true partnership, teamwork and leadership by bringing so many industry specific leaders to the table to take our branding and marketing to the next level. Any area that warranted additional support, Lee demonstrated with utter confidence that his firm could get the job done as well as manage multiple tasks and team members. Lee is great at just about everything, has exceptional people skills and is committed to giving his clients 110 percent.
Shannon Schafer, COO Schafer Sports Center and Special Olympics Coach
- Brochures, flyers, posters, newsletters
- Case for Giving
- Email marketing
- Internal communications
- Media relations
- Social media